Bellwether Media, Inc. publishes nonfiction books for students, K-6. We are committed to improving literacy by creating high-interest titles for beginning and struggling readers. Our culture thrives on honest collaboration, determination, accountability, and continual improvement of our people, products, and processes.
We seek an associate editor to join our team in the planning and production of Bellwether’s books. Responsibilities include editing manuscripts from authors, cross reading, proofing, reviewing layouts, and various other editorial tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree in English or related field
• 0-2 years of experience
• Excellent editing and writing skills
• Ability to work collegially within a team structure; strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills are a plus
• A positive attitude and willingness to meet challenges with confidence
• Demonstrated organization and time management skills
• A strong attention to detail
• Experience in the school library or educational market a plus
Location: Minnetonka, MN (55343)
Employment Type: full-time
Compensation: TBD + PTO, Holidays, Health care, 401k w/profit sharing